This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't "grep" it
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>,cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:39:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Grep says file exists and then doesn't "grep" it
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org. attbi.com><3E023858.email@example.com>
At 03:24 PM 12/19/2002 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>Information please! What was the problem?
A stupid bug of mine, mixing up variable names, with
It's surprising that it took so long to emerge, but before
the buggy code was put in, grep -r didn't work at all on Win9X.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html