This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot connect to posix subsystem
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: a12 <a12 at swipnet dot se>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:24:56 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Cannot connect to posix subsystem
On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, a12 wrote:
> Hello cygwin gurus,
> First start of cygwin opens a DOS window, and the following
> error appears:
> posix: cannot connect to posix subsystem
Any chance that you've MS's Services For Unix installed on that machine ?
> Any hints ?
>From the FAQ:
Details about your Cygwin setup, accomplished by pasting the output of
'cygcheck -s -v -r' into your message. (Do not send the output as a file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html