This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup not loggin?
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Javier <fjpp at softhome dot net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:02:21 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Setup not loggin?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:15:12 +0100 Javier <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've noticed that both setup log files (setup.log.full and setup.log) on
> the setup dir, are from Nov. 29th (and I've run setup and made changes
> several times since)
> Is ths a bug? A feature?
During the first install, the Cygwin mount points didn't exist so the
logs are written where you found them. Once the mount points exist,
the logs are written to /var/log/ for normal updates.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html