This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mount a minix-fs-device
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: r100 dot 354482 at nexgo dot de
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:58:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: mount a minix-fs-device
- References: <21377943.1040218730183.JavaMail.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 02:38:49PM +0100, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>Is it possible to mount a minix-fs-device via cygwin?
No. That's not how cygwin works. Cygwin is a DLL. It provides a layer
of POSIX compatibility. It doesn't provide things like filesystems.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html