This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: wget-1.8.2-2
- From: Hack Kampbjorn <cygwin at hack dot kampbjorn dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:08:10 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: wget-1.8.2-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
wget 1.8.2-2 is available. This is a security update.
- fixes CAN-2002-1344 (from Red Hat)
- fixes a off-by-one in cmd_file (from Hrvoje Niksic)
- fixes a off-by-two in compose_file_name (from Debian)
- fixes a problem with quoted tokens in netrc (from Warren Hyde)
- documents WGETRC (from John R. Daily)
GNU Wget is a free software package for retrieving files using HTTP,
HTTPS and FTP, the two most widely-used Internet protocols. It is a
non-interactive commandline tool, so it may easily be called from
scripts, cron jobs, terminals without Xsupport, etc.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. DejaGNU is
located in the "Devel" category. Click on this category to install
DejaGNU if it is not already installed. If DejaGNU is already
installed, it will be updated automatically.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com . I would appreciate it if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html