This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
KEIL to SDCC
- From: Karthik Bala Guru <tkarthikbalaguru at yahoo dot co dot in>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:06:20 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: KEIL to SDCC
I think i can post about SDCC doubts here !!!
I have thought of using SDCC rather than the
KEIL cross compiler.
I have some errors that i get when i run the
KEIL program in SDCC .
1) FL.c : 96 parse error : taken -> ' ' : column 0
The above error occurs in line 96 which
is not present in the program and is indeed the
line next to the last line of my program ...
What is the problem actually ? solution plz !
2) warning : function 'printf' implicit declaration
what is this warning ? why this ?? i have
3) error : too many paramaters .
I get the above error for the line
printf("%f", mine1) . what is it ? what is the
Do reply and solve these tiny problems.
Thanx in advance
karthik bala guru
Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, Yahoo! TV.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html