This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.18.1-1
- From: Roman Belenov <rbelenov at yandex dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:38:14 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: groff-1.18.1-1
- References: <20021216041914.C17FB1B8DE@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've made a new version of groff available for download. This is a
> refresh from the GNU web site, so it has whatever fixes are in this
Just installed it; on my system it generates Escape codes in formatted
pages and man displays them literally (less'ing produced pages does
the same). Reverting to 1.17.2-1 fixes the problem (it uses backspaces
for formatting to ascii).
With regards, Roman.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html