Re: [SCRIPT] Windows system dll function addresses

Joe,

You forgot to put some indication of your authorship into the header comments. I added a simple "Author: Joe Buehler" line when I copied the code to a file.

But this made me wonder if there was a mechanism akin to SCCS / RCS / CVS keywords that would allow one to put some sort of signal string into an email message and have it be replaced by the list server with the URL of the archive page for that message? Or perhaps the list server could add to each message a header with that URL?

I know nothing of the list server and archive building software used, so perhaps neither of these things are feasible, but it might be nice idea, if it were easily enough done.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA