This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs: completion of buffer names ignores case
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:11:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: Emacs: completion of buffer names ignores case
- References: <email@example.com>
While looking at this, I tried it -- and I have no problem on
my machine. Would you run
emacs --no-site-file --no-init-file
and see if you still have the problem? Also, what version
of windows are you running?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html