This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
MSVC++ compiling against cygwin headers to link cygwin1.dll
- From: Manne Baum <not dot really at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:02:07 +0100
- Subject: MSVC++ compiling against cygwin headers to link cygwin1.dll
- Organization: Waldarbeiter Inc.
Is there a way to use cygwin1.dll by MSVC++ compiler/linker?
I (read FAQ, searched lists and) tried with defines and includes but couldn't make MSVC++ compile
against cygwin headers like
and end up with errors like
...\cygwin\usr\include\sys\_types.h(13) : error C2632: 'long' followed by 'long' not allowed
Does someone managed that?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html