This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cron problem in W2K Proffesional
- From: Eric De La Cruz Lugo <eric_delacruz at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:09:09 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: RE: cron problem in W2K Proffesional
>1. Have you read /usr/doc/Cygwin/cron.README?
>2. Have you tried using a simple crontab entry?
> What have you tried?
yes i am using now the following example:
* * * * * /usr/bin/date >> /tmp/date.txt
"as you suggested to Buck Turgidson"
but there is nothing yet in /tmp/ (6 minutes waiting)
yes the /tmp directory has the 777 permissions
thanks for your hints!
>For future reference, please include >your
>file as an attachment only.
Ok, I will.
Eric De La Cruz Lugo
Merida Yucatan Mexico.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html