This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC compiler cannot create executables.
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Ryan Budge <ryan at smarthand dot co dot za>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:22:16 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: GCC compiler cannot create executables.
- Fcc: SentMail
- References: <004201c29d30$ea35f170$1f03000a@mobilemat>
- Reply-to: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:08:07 +0200 Ryan Budge <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ive attached a screen cap of the window. Sorry... I don't have script
> like I do in BSD to give the output in text. Or am I being silly...
The latter. You can cut and paste text from a console window in by
pressing Alt-Space and following the 'Edit' menu item. If you have enabled
fast cut-and-paste in the window/shortcut properties all you need to do is
highlight the text with your mouse and press enter to copy the text to the
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html