This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup troubles: Download incomplete
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Kris Thielemans" <kris dot thielemans at csc dot mrc dot ac dot uk>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:19:30 -0000
- Subject: Re: setup troubles: Download incomplete
- References: <NEBBKLAEEMDJBCGCCAOGMEACCJAA.email@example.com>
Kris Thielemans <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> well, I did have multiple copies of the same file. I've been using 3
> mirrors. I don't think I've been doing something special, but who
> knows (is aborting an installation special? It might be). I can't
> give you any details, as this happened over the years, and I never
> checked before. Also, I deleted all of the mirror files except one to
> save disk space...
clean_setup.pl from: http://home.ix.netcom.com/~mchase/zip/ may help you
keep your files organized.
I use it all the time.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html