This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.3.17: chmod a+x for all fs objects after update?
- From: James Shaw <qumqam at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: a dot balmashnov at tue dot nl
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:04:44 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: 1.3.17: chmod a+x for all fs objects after update?
A.Balmashnov <email@example.com> wrote:
>> After I made an update today,
And Max replied:
> ntsec is now on by default.
> That is why you are seeing what you are seeing.
And I'll add...
If you want to restore how things were, you just
need to add:
to your cygwin.bat file.
Of course, some may argue that ntsec is worth using,
but this will put things "back to normal" until/if
you decide to switch.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html