This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: date(1) doesn't display a timezone?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:51:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: date(1) doesn't display a timezone?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 03:05:21PM -0800, Eric De Mund wrote:
>Have I misconfigured environment variables in both bash(1) and zsh(1),
>or is date(1) not returning a timezone for other folks, too?
It wasn't returning a timezone for me either. I rebuilt it and now
it does. Go figure.
I've uploaded a new version of sh-utils. It will be on mirrors soon.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html