This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH and cygwin: let a user only connect via sftp.
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Schonder, Matthias" <Matthias dot Schonder at Geis-Group dot de>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:35:01 -0000
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH and cygwin: let a user only connect via sftp.
- References: <ED5638825509D4118F9D000102054B1C02226532@EXSRV-NES>
Schonder, Matthias <Matthias.Schonder@Geis-Group.de> wrote:
> How do I have to set passwd (if it is done there) that he only can
> connect to the server via sftp and not via ssh.
> What do I have to do?
Setting a user's shell to /bin/false might (and I repeat, *might* - this is
PS: This isn't really Cygwin specific.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html