This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: umask (was:Re: gcc, Write and Modify permissions (ntsec))
- From: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:09:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: umask (was:Re: gcc, Write and Modify permissions (ntsec))
- References: <email@example.com><20021129134919.C1398@cygbert.vinschen.de><firstname.lastname@example.org><20021129134919.C1398@cygbert.vinschen.de>
At 08:00 2002-12-04, Randall R Schulz wrote:
Have them call umask(2). If that's not an option, invoke them via a Cygwin
shell script that changes the umask first--it's my child processes just as
environment variables are.
I don't know what kind of editing snafu that was, but I meant:
"... It's inherited by child processes just as ..."
Mountain View, CA USA
At 23:44 2002-12-03, Roman Belenov wrote:
Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com> writes:
How can I change umask of processes launched from Windows executables?
With regards, Roman.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html