This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems using sshd as a service
- From: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: David Brown <david_brown at hotpop dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:09:41 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
- Subject: Re: Problems using sshd as a service
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, David Brown wrote:
DB> I have found, however, that I need to add -a "-D" to the cygrunsrv
DB> installation flags to be able to get sshd to start as a service without
DB> errors, and to be able to start and stop it with net start and net stop.
Are you aware of /usr/bin/ssh-host-config ?
It walks you through sshd setup, and executes cygrunsrv with the needed
parameters - including -a "-D".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html