This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling GLib 1.2.10 on latest cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:37:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Compiling GLib 1.2.10 on latest cygwin
- References: <Pine.WNT.4.50.0212040325290.3536-100000@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 03:30:29AM -0300, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>I got it to compile removing a line in string.h. Not sure if it
>was the right thing to do, but it was enough to get libglib.a.
So, you had a choice between a system header file and a "third-party"
application and chose to remove a line from the system header file?
I don't think that sounds like the right solution.
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions or observations.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html