This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in config.h?)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:35:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in config.h?)
- References: <NDBBJEBGAAGAIKPGOOFIEEAMDMAA.email@example.com> <3DDAC5F3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 05:25:06PM +1100, Anurag Sharma wrote:
>Has there been a resolution to this issue? I can't see any answeres in the
No resolution is necessary. It works fine for me. I'm the package maintainer.
If it doesn't work for you then make some obvious changes to the header
files and move on.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html