Re: cygstart foo.pdf results in 'AcroRd32.exe has generated errors'

I am inclined to believe it is AcroRd induced.

Even so, if I use the Cygwin command prompt (bash/rxvt), and manually navigate to the
appropriate directory, AcroRd32.exe launches just fine with "start" (NT4).  So, if your
program is setting the working directory correctly (pwd), then it should be starting
AcroRd32.exe without a problem.

	Cygstart ($cygstart ...) works as well.  Assuming, of course, you are actually in the pwd
that includes acrord32.exe.

uname -a:  CYGWIN_NT-4.0 TALIESIN 1.3.17(0.67/3/2) 2002-11-27 18:54 i686 unknown

	Paul G.