This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: problem with mutexattr initialisation
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:47:59 +0100
- Subject: RE: problem with mutexattr initialisation
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert Collins [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 10:19 PM
> To: Ralf Habacker
> Cc: cygwin
> Subject: Re: problem with mutexattr initialisation
> On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 12:28, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > Hi,
> > while porting the threaded qt-3 release to cygwin, it seems to me,
> that there is
> > a bug in the current pthread implementation.
> What version of cygwin?
last snapshot and current cvs release.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html