This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash isn't running my .bashrc!
- From: "Chris Game" <cgame at bigfoot dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 17:55:45 -0000
- Subject: Re: bash isn't running my .bashrc!
- References: <200211271550.gARFoLXT004984@mail1.acecape.com> <Xns92D3786037E4Esoren1Gmane@126.96.36.199> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In an earlier post, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
>> The login shell stuff sent me to look at the etc/passwd file and the
>> stuff about that in the cygwin FAQ. As an occasional user of cygwin I
>> have to say I find these documents written at too high a level to
>> take in easily. A couple of hours searching for and reading and
>> understanding docs is way too much for occasional users.
> Understood. Would you like to offer some suggestions/additions for
> the documentation with a patch?
(I actually meant the Cygwin User Guide, not the FAQ)
That would be a great suggestion Larry, if I were in a position to know
what the docs should say!
Chris Game <chrisgame@!yahoo!dotcodotuk>
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html