Re: unsubscribing

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:45:05 EST Regnirps@aol.com wrote:

> gives me when pasted:
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /ml/#unsubscribe-simple was not found on this server.
>
> with a change in my URL window to
> http://cygwin.com/ml/%23unsubscribe-simple
>
> What next?

Try it again.  There may have been a temporary glitch.  I just cut and
pasted the exact text of the first URL above from your message into my
browser and got the expected page.

Try clearing your browser's cache if it still doesn't work for you.

If that doesn't work, try http://cygwin.com/ml/ .

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html