This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd installation on NT 5.0
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:21:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: sshd installation on NT 5.0
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marc Girod wrote:
There has recently been a discussion on the installation of sshd on
NT4, but I feel my problems are more basic.
I installed cygwin on a Windows Terminal Server, for all users, as
local admin. I installed cygrunsrv, and openssh. I ran
ssh-host-config, and answered basically yes to everything (default). I
added a system environment variable: CYGWIN="binmode ntsec tty"
Did you reboot after you added CYGWIN to your system enviornment?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html