Re: Setup is not installing everything!!!

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 01:42:56PM -0700, Bradley Hultine wrote:
>It appears that I had a corrupt registry.  Once I went through the registry
>and deleted all occurances of "cygwin", I could finally install a new
>version of Cygwin.

More likely, you installed another package, like "NetworkSimplicity ssh" and
that changed your registry from the standard cygwin.

Just typing the "mount" command would probably have shown what the problem
was.  And, the mount command would have been able to fix it, too, just for
future edification.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions or observations.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .