Re: No subjects are nice

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 06:35:49PM -0500, CBFalconer wrote:
[..snip..]

Apparently, you missed my thanks, apology and explanation.

Automated responses that indicate a problem with "something in the subject
line" are not crystal clear.  My impression was that the filter was blocking
on the % symbol, because I know spammers use symbols.  Anyone who has ever
had to deal with automated responses knows they can be ambiguous.

For obvious reasons, I will not be posting again at cygwin.

Thanks again to those of you who were helpful,

Jake