Re: found problem in cygwin 1.3.14-1...

Jason,

In the command position command completion only includes files with execute permission.

Since Cygwin 1.3.13, "ntsec" is on by default, when in the past it was off by default. No doubt your files don't have explicit execute permissions.

You'll need to add explicit execute permissions to ".exe" files and scripts to get them to be expanded by filename completion in the way you want.

I make a very quick scan of the READLINE section of the BASH manual and didn't see a way around this, but the sub-section "Programmable Completion" might hold an option / answer I didn't notice.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA