Windows 64 Bit Edition version?

Do you by any chance have an Itanium port of the Cygwin
product?

We currently use the MKS tools to provide sed, sh, awk and
other Unix tools compatibility for cross platform portability.
Since these are x86 binaries, they run a lot slower on the Windows
64 bit Edition (Itanium).  I'm looking for a native port of these
tools to help speed up our large builds.

Thanks,
Bob Vandette
Sun Microsystems