RE: scheduling jobs

I guess I phrased badly last time. To get all the paths automatically
set up, add the '--login' switch on the bash command, so that you get
'bash --login -c <some command>'. The --login will cause bash to read
~/.profile before it starts. The NT version of cron is called 'AT'. I
can't remember the exact syntax, but if you type 'HELP AT' at the
command line in a dos box you will get something (hopefully) helpful.

Genneth