This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (minor) English grammatical revisions to htdocs/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:51:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: (minor) English grammatical revisions to htdocs/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html
- References: <F15mfl912H7rqU0hBeQ0000b78c@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 10:51:17PM +0000, amores perros wrote:
>(minor) English grammatical revisions to htdocs/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html
>Two files included directly.
>#1 = ChangeLog entry (I couldn't find any ChangeLog in htdocs,
> so I followed the format of one from some unrelated project --
> feel free to amend it as you wish)
>#2 = patch file (generated in htdocs subdirectory)
Hmm. After all of the discussion resulting from your original mention
of documentation patches, I wouldn't have expected that you'd be
surprised by the lack of ChangeLog or sending patches against the wrong
However, thanks for the changes. Joshua, are you willing to try to
adapt this to the documentation sources?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html