Where to send corrections for user's manual ?

I made a list of some (trivial) fixes to the file
http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html
but I'm not sure to whom to send them (I tried following
the up link to the top, but I'm not spotting a link for
where to send corrections).

If anyone would like them, I'd be happy to send them
somewhere ?

Cordially,

Perry

(Whereas on an XP box, my build fails because the
aclocal wrapper fails, I find now on a 2000 box
my build fails because of the gcc executable not being
executable problem, so I'm trying to find what the
answer for that is. If anyone who has found it feels
kind, perhaps you might email me a link to the answer.)