Re: Can Perl 5.8 build correctly on cygwin yet?

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

[snip]

Nothing was pushed aside, nothing is missing, nothing was patched.

>So can you tell me anything about the status of this issue?

There is no bug.  Just look in the Cygwin Perl source package, there
are my buildlogs included, 'all tests pass' for my build.
[snip]

perl-5.8 should build OOTB on Cygwin on every Windows version.
I just patched a little issue I had because I wanted the modules
manpages suffixed .3pm which doesn't work with the original package.

Gerrit

Thanks, Gerrit :O)

--

  -Tommy Butler
   see if I'm online »http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/online

   Tommy Butler <tommy@atrixnet.com>
   phone: (817)-468-7716
   6711 Forest Park Dr
   Arlington, TX
        76001-8403

   Download my résumé in PDF, MS Word, HTML, text
   http://www.atrixnet.com/

   the ooOPps Code Library
   http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/pub/