Re: your command request

Preben Randhol wrote:

> > I presume that the only thing I can do is to re-build Gnat from source
> > using ACT binaries and gcc 2.8.1 sources.
>
> Or using Linux in stead of Win32 :-)

The aim of what I want to do is to provide our students (undergraduate
level) with a posix programming environment (including Ada) that they
can easily install and use at home on their own machine.
Most of these students have a Windows (XP/Me/98) box and are afraid by
the idea of installing Linux on it.
So, Cygwin appears to be the right solution.

We use Ada as the main language for teaching algorithmics, data
structures and software design. So, I'd be really disappointed if Gnat,
which is supposed to be free/open source software, could not be built
with Cygwin...

BTW, did someone try to build on cygwin gcc 3.2 with ada support ?

Pierre