This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man : List of all commands in a section
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:50:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: man : List of all commands in a section
- References: <002d01c26904$36f1ff10$176196d4@5at8s8cqeex4qhi>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 06:37:06AM +0200, Alex Vinokur wrote:
>Is it possible to get list of
>* all section
will show you all of the sections.
>* all commands in some section ?
It looks like
man -wa 1 '*'
will list all of the man pages in section 1.
(hmm. a non-cygwin-specific question.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html