This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man : List of all commands in a section
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at come dot to>, Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:45:35 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: man : List of all commands in a section
- References: <002d01c26904$36f1ff10$176196d4@5at8s8cqeex4qhi>
On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 06:37:06 +0200 Alex Vinokur <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is it possible to get list of
> * all section
> * all commands in some section ?
Type try info or pinfo.
That's as close as you are likely to get and a lot closer than you'll find
in MS Windows' help system.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html