This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sevg using perl 5.8.0
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Francis Upton <francisu at ieee dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:31:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: sevg using perl 5.8.0
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> I had this same problem on 5.6.1 as well, and installed 5.8.0
> hoping it would go away.
> I run a script that opens mysql and it gets a seg fault.
> Here is the script:
What does 'cygcheck -svr' shows?
I.e. make sure that there is only one cygwin1.dll
in your system and what version of Cygwin is installed?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html