This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Questions about Cygwin packaging
- From: luke dot kendall at cisra dot canon dot com dot au
- To: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:34:51 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Questions about Cygwin packaging
On 24 Sep, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> One further note, X11 packages should be ITP'd on the Cygwin/XFree
> mailing list rather then cygwin-apps.
Thanks for all that good info, Nicholas. I'll have a go.
I guess if I did see ways to improve the setup.html description, I
could make changes and submit them for approval, too?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html