This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: expat installation problem
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Andreas <news dot Andreas at gmx dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 07:15:04 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: expat installation problem
- References: <IOEFIOCBAFPGBCJCLFMECEPOCDAA.news.Andreas@gmx.net>
On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:49:57 +0200 Andreas <news.Andreas@gmx.net> wrote:
> I encountered problems concerning the installation of expat (1.95.4-1).
> $ tar xjvf expat-1.95.4-1-src.tar.bz2
cd expat-1.95.4 # ?
> $ ./expat-1.95.4-1.sh all
> the script breaks with:
> + reconf-cygwin.sh
> reconf-cygwin.sh: not found
> + STATUS=127
> + exit 127
> But reconf-cygwin.sh is in the expat-1.95.4/ dir.
> Is there a way to complete the installation of the package properly?
Check the permissions on reconf-cygwin.sh.
Change "reconf-cygwin.sh" to "./reconf-cygwin.sh" or add "." to $PATH.
Why didn't you use setup.exe to install the source files?
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html