This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to install packages...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-noreply at cygwin dot com>
- To: sara svensson <melbamelbamelba at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:09:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to install packages...
- References: <F1235KXAr42hUdutWnR00019df7@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 01:32:37PM +0000, sara svensson wrote:
>I have installed cygwin and now I whould like to install some packages from
>I can't find any information in the cygwin webpage that describes how to
>install these packages. Can someone tell me how to do this? Please explain
>From the main cygwin web page:
"The setup.exe utility, which is downloaded when you click on the above
link, tracks the versions of all installed components and provides the
mechanism for installing or updating everything."
The "above link" is the "Install Cygwin now!" link.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html