This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt doesn't paste selections anymore?
- From: "Alistair Grant" <alistair at alphalink dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Thomas Mellman" <tmellman at web dot de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:52:02 +1000
- Subject: Re: rxvt doesn't paste selections anymore?
- References: <200209200800.g8K80kX23188@mailgate5.cinetic.de>
> > Shift-Left-click pastes fine. I copied the information out of an rxvt
> > terminal (Cygwin updated yesterday).
> Shift-Left-click? Are you left-handed?
Poor shorthand for holding the shift key down while pressing the left mouse
> Anyway, I'm using the same version as you and I still can't paste. Also,
> dumps core. John Murga says the problem is in libW11.dll. I don't know
> determine the version of that (it doesn't seem to show up in the cygcheck
Insert and Shift-Insert both work for me, as does pressing the middle
(scroll) mouse button.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html