RE: rxvt doesn't paste selections anymore?

You sort of helped me by inspiring me to look more closely how I started my
script.  I solved the dos box persistence.  I used to call my script with:

  U:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login ~/bin/x50 &

But it should have been:

  U:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login ~/bin/x50

i.e., no & at the end.  I do not know why I have put an & there.

But cut&paste does not work across rxvts and I have the save version as you
have.  It seams that for a few fellows, cut&paste does not work while for
others it does.  cut&paste does work within the same rxvt and in my case,
the middle button is used.  At home, with WinXP Home, cut&paste works fine
across rxvts.  At work, with WinNT 4.0, it does not.

On another note, I noticed that when shutting down the computer, I am not
asked to kill the rxvts zombies running in the background anymore.  Remember
that even though you would kill all rxvts running, when shutting down the
computer, you would be asked to terminate tasks related to rxvt?  It seams
that this has been fixed. ;)

Ciao
Hans