This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs executes illegal instructions
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Steve Kelem <s_kelem at pacbell dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:22:18 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: cvs executes illegal instructions
- References: <3D88F9E4.email@example.com>
On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:10:44 -0700 Steve Kelem <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm running cvs 1.11 on Windows 2000, and the latest cygwin inside tcsh
> If I run "cvs commit" from tcsh, it runs a bit, and then brings up a
Darn. I forgot to also ask for the _exact_ command line you are using and
the contents of .cvsrc.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html