This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup 22.214.171.124 Hangs during "Install from Local Directory"
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "John Carlyle- Clarke" <john dot cc at europlacer dot co dot uk>
- Cc: "Cygwin List \(E-mail\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:14:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup 126.96.36.199 Hangs during "Install from Local Directory"
- References: <A25942DDD06FC94E8AF6AF0B4CD6D60F0A75E8@prime.europlacer.net>
John Carlyle- Clarke wrote:
> Setup was causing me a problem, which I worked around. Now I am seeing
problems with some of the Cygwin packages. I believe
> they may be manifestations of the same problem. I can provide an strace for
crontab which I can't for setup (I think?).
setup.exe does not use cygwin1.dll (or you wouldn't be able to run it without a
Cygwin install :-), so the problems are distantly related, if at all.
For setup.exe, try the current snapshot release.
crontab, I'll leave to someone else, since I don't use Cygwin cron.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html