This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Telnet login gives no echo back, seems to be stuck in line mode.
- From: Josh Bell <jbell at mcld dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jbell at mcld dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:49:35 -0500
- Subject: Telnet login gives no echo back, seems to be stuck in line mode.
I've searched for an answer to this question for about a day and
have not come up with anything, I have a cygwin installation on NT4 and
inetd runing as a service. I can connect fine, and the service starts
fine, but the problem with hte connection is I get no echo back of
characters (character mode does not seem to work), and only get feedback
after I neter a new line (stuck in line mode?). Has anyone else run into
such a beastly problem, orpssibly have a soltion to this? Thanks in
advance for any advice/help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html