This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Open bash at the current explorer directory?
- From: Jens Schuessler <jgs at trash dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:17:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Open bash at the current explorer directory?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* John Daniel Doucette <email@example.com> [13-09-02 15:23]:
> I am using Win2000 Pro, SP3. Is there a way to invoke an interactive bash
> shell at a particular directory, without using a .bashrc or similar file?
> I.e. on the command lie alone? The --login and -c options appear to be
> mutually exclusive. I would like to be able browse quickly to a directory
> with explorer, option/right click on the directory, then select a custom
> "open with cygwin" option, and have the bash shell open at that
> directory. Has anyone tried this?
Read this from the archive.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html