This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Xlib:Maximum number of clients reached
- From: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:13:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Xlib:Maximum number of clients reached
- References: <3D85B4F3.1111EFDD@wipro.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Redirected to correct mailing list.
On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 04:09:48PM +0530, Shashidhara Balakrishna Rao wrote:
>We have been using cygwin in our project . Sometimes we get the
>Xlib: Connection to "xxxx:0.0"refused by server.
>Xlib:Maximum number of clients reached
>Can anyone help if they have been able to solve this problem.
>I tried increasing the number of open file descriptors( uname -n 128 to
>uname -n 256) . But it did not help .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html