This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Curious behavior of CYGSERVER
- From: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>
- To: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>, Cygwin Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:05:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Curious behavior of CYGSERVER
- Organization: CoxNet User
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Nicholas Wourms wrote:
--- "David A. Cobb" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hard to say whether it was pretty or not. It had all scrolled off the
screen to be replaced by dots by the time I got to the machine the next day.
What is really bad is that somehow, having CYGSERVER involved
Well be thankful you can get the testing framwork to work at all.
I'm not going to get into my battles with expect & dejagnu, but let
the stdout redirection. For example, the make check not only ran
hours, but it also gave me very little clue as to its success or
me just say it ain't pretty...
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html