This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: install from cd
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:54:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: install from cd
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
setup.ini <--- important
I found that for installation on W98/SE this CD architecture didn't work
worked just fine. (Substitute any name you like for the directory Cyg0/.) I
haven't a clue why one architecture works where the other fails.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html