RE: Open bash at the current explorer directory?

yes this was discussed not that long ago. have a quick search of the
archives.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Daniel Doucette [mailto:john.doucette@jjmackay.ca]
Sent: 13 September 2002 14:24
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Open bash at the current explorer directory?

Hello,

I am using Win2000 Pro, SP3.   Is there a way to invoke an interactive bash
shell at a particular directory, without using a .bashrc or similar file?
I.e. on the command lie alone?  The --login and -c options appear to be
mutually exclusive.  I would like to be able browse quickly to a directory
with explorer, option/right click on the directory, then select a custom
"open with cygwin" option, and have the bash shell open at that
directory.  Has anyone tried this?

===================================
John Daniel Doucette, Sr. Software Designer

J. J. MacKay Canada Limited
Halifax R & D Office
1046 Barrington Street, 1st Floor
Halifax, Nova Scotia